Thursday, December 3, 2009

Giving Thanks

This Thanksgiving reminded me to be thankful...


for great friends to spend the holiday with


for delicious high-calorie food (thanks mom and dad!)



for a cozy 4-season tent that makes the winter nights a little less cold


for my wonderful husband


who stays out in the cold to boil snow


to make hot water bottles for our sleeping bags


and who puts our wet, cold boots (in a tarp of course) in his sleeping bag overnight



while I get to stay warm in my sleeping bag


who finds water for us along the trail in places I would never consider



and who makes me laugh by eating this at 7:30 in the morning

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you're preparing for the next round of holidays without too much stress! Miss you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment