Monday, October 25, 2010

Pictures!!!

Well..it has been so long since we put pictures up I figured I would just let all of these pictures do the talking for this post. Finally..here is our home and community!



Double Click or Right Click the pic above for a good view. It is our house!

Our First House
Our Kitchen

The Kitchen Table, Couch and a very cluttered bookshelf

Another view of the table and couch, behind the sheet is our bed and clothes


Bed

Clothesline and Latrine (btw...washer and dryer definitely the best inventions of all time)
Kitchen Sink/ Laundry Tub...Shower is the blue thing to the left

Flowers in a hot sauce bottle...students bring me flowers every day because the know I love them
Aren't they gorgeous??

This gets a lot of use

Beautiful birds right outside our house






Orange tree right over the fence


Quick Commute from Home to School (Blue painting on the right is Boqueron Arriba School)


Field where Sean plays baseball with the kids


World Map Project at Arriba
J. did the majority, we helped and will finish




El Rio Boqueron



3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! You two impress me more each day. Your mosquito net is the greatest. Your pics are wonderful and your descriptions have been interesting while providing me with comfort and putting my mnind to ease thinking the living conditions might be too hard for you, it seems like you are becoming quite seasoned! I miss you and love you soooo much! I love to hear your voice sweetie always, anytime, I think of you and send big love your way! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings you two champions! I just finished addressing the envelope and hope you have some fun with the creations. I put Keith's in the envelope so you can share and critique together. Missing you has brought out these in me so I hope you feel the love! I miss you more and feel prouder of your choices each day. Your pictures are so beautiful but I want more of you two in them. I am still waiting for my little monkey. I hope you and Keith have a wonderful experience. I am sure he will be amazed and so happy to have time with you two. I love you more and always. Su Mamasita Carolina mucho corrozone mi nina y quierro su pello. I am certain you can tell I did not cheat and go to the translation thingamajig I downloaded it's all my very own espanol memories from high school. Mi espanol es bueno de nada que no? xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are living the dream,these are the times that will sustain you later in life,Most people dream of doing important things.You two just do it,giving back is one of the most fundamental acts of life. The gift is loyal friends and lifelong relationships,and there is nothing that is more valuable.

    ReplyDelete